High Key #1 - I want to express our future young generation so I used baby air force 1. All the other roughness means the world we are living today but all color is white. This means our young generation will recover our world better. High Key #2 - It is all about Mac products. I gathered all Mac accessories as much as I could. I want to describe simplicity of Mac products even though this photo seems complicated but design of Mac will cover that. Low Key #1 - This hat is custom leather made hat that I got from Melrose, Los Angeles. This hat has letter "C" on it which represents my last name CHOI. Low Key #2 - This is a glasses when I want to change my style.
High Key #1 - I want to express our future young generation so I used baby air force 1. All the other roughness means the world we are living today but all color is white. This means our young generation will recover our world better.
ReplyDeleteHigh Key #2 - It is all about Mac products. I gathered all Mac accessories as much as I could. I want to describe simplicity of Mac products even though this photo seems complicated but design of Mac will cover that.
Low Key #1 - This hat is custom leather made hat that I got from Melrose, Los Angeles. This hat has letter "C" on it which represents my last name CHOI.
Low Key #2 - This is a glasses when I want to change my style.